Monday, October 12, 2015


It's hard to believe, but A BODY TO SPARE, the 10th Odelia Grey novel, will be released in just a few weeks. 

To celebrate, I'm giving away 4 signed copies.

To enter, simply send an e-mail before 9 pm PT, October 25th, to with BODY in the subject line. Please include your SNAIL MAIL address. Winners will be drawn at random and posted in The Sue Ann Jaffarian Fan Club on Face Book

This contest is open to US and CANADA residents only and you must be a member of the Sue Ann Jaffarian Fan Club to enter

Why join the Sue Ann Jaffarian Fan Club?

I'm glad you asked.

Membership Has Its Benefits

  • Fun book chat with other readers, and not just about my books
  • Guest authors every month
  • Interesting questions and conversations about books, authors and reading
  • My contests are usually for members only and I hold several throughout the year
  • No spamming or advertisements allowed
  • We have 1,100 members
  • It's FREE!

No comments: