Thursday, October 22, 2015

2015 - The Fast and Furious

Holy Crap!

Where did the year go!

In less that two weeks we will be in full-blown commercial holiday mode. I have yet to see my first Christmas ad on TV, and I'm hoping to hold out until at least Halloween on that.

2015 was not a good year for me. It wasn't horrible with a capital H, but not one I'd like to remember with fondness. Still, I trudge on.

I have a lot going on during the last two months of 2015:

2 books due to publishers ASAP
2 books being released

Somewhere in there, there are a couple of major holidays, my birthday, holiday parties, and an assortment of duties for So Cal MWA, of which I am the current Vice President.

What's a gal to do, besides burrow like a groundhog and not come out until February?

Instead, I'll be meeting all this head on in my usual pig-headed, bull-in-a-china-shop manner.

While November 8th is the official release date of A BODY TO SPARE, on November 1st at 2:00 pm at the Mystery Ink Book Store, 8907 Warner Ave., #135, Huntington Beach, CA, I'll be talking about and signing the book. Come on down! This event is the LA Midnight Ink Author Day and will also feature pal Linda O. Johnston. This will also be my ONLY book signing event for A BODY TO SPARE due to an already full schedule and the impending holidays.

On December 1st get ready to download THE GHOST OF MISTLETOE MARY, my 3rd Ghost of Granny Apples digital novella and 8th Granny adventure overall. This story is a particular favorite of mine and features P.I. Jeremiah Johnson from Ghost in the Guacamole.

(Note: The Ghost of Mistletoe Mary will ONLY be available digitally, so please don't ask about print copies, which happens every time. Digital means digital.)

And ... heading into the 2016, WILDE WOMEN, the 2nd digital novella in the Winnie Wilde series under my pen name of Meg Chambers, will be released on February 2nd.  This poor book has had its release date moved so much it has whiplash, but February 2nd is the date!!! Expect it to go up for pre-order in November.


No comments: