Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Going Wilde!

I'm obsessed. Plain and simple.

I'm obsessed with my new indie publishing project and it's difficult to think of anything else ... so excuse me while I indulge myself once again.

My last post was about my Kickstarter campaign for my new Winnie Wilde series, specifically for RUNNING WILDE, the first novella in the series.

As of now, that campaign is almost 140% funded and it still has a few days to go! 

And ... as I write this, the Winnie Wilde campaign is one of the most popular fiction projects on Kickstarter according to Kickspy! Who knew?!!!

It's not too late to be a part of this exciting new adventure. To pledge, GO HERE!

Extra monies will be used to fund the 2nd book in the series, WILDE WOMEN.


Now available
for pre-order through Amazon
In addition, RUNNING WILDE is now available on Amazon for pre-order.  To pre-order RUNNING WILDE, GO HERE.

Next I need to finish up the edits and have it professionally proofread and formatted.

After that it will be ready to upload to Amazon for launching. The projected release date is April 13, 2015.

Also on the checklist are ordering PR materials like bookmarks (yes, even for a digital book), arranging PR assistance, reviews, blog tours, etc.

The website for Meg Chambers (my pen name for this new series) is also almost done.

It takes a lot of work to bring out a book, even a digital novella, on your own.



Mark Baker said...

It's so much fun to see how much fun you are having with it. Congrats on the milestones and especially the Kickstarter campaign.

Christopher Hudson said...

You go, girl!
Keep doin' it!