Friday, November 07, 2014

Typing As Fast As I Can!

HELL ON WHEELS is now out in both digital and print formats!   This is the 9th book in my long-running Odelia Grey series. 


Currently there are two contests running to win a copy of HELL ON WHEELS.

One can be found at the Sue Ann Jaffarian Fan Club on Facebook. The entry deadline is 9 pm November 8th, so scoot on over and check out the details for entering, which are pinned to the top of the feed.

The other is a book give-a-way on the Book Babe Blog. I'm guest blogging there today about how I created the character of Greg Stevens, Odelia's paraplegic husband.

Looking back on all the novels I'm written so far, I can see that I've left a pretty long trail of dead bodies in my wake. I guess that makes me a serial killer of sorts.

And there's more blood shed and mystery solving to come!

I just turned in book 10 in the Odelia Grey series, A BODY TO SPARE, and am madly scribbling away on book #11, which has a working title of GUN 'N GEEZERS.

And just so I'm not bored, I'm also working hard on GHOST WRITER, the 6th Ghost of Granny Apples novel and the next novel due to a publisher. It's deadline is March 15th.

And because idle hands are the devil's workshop, I'm also noodling along on the 3rd Granny Apples digital novella, THE GHOST OF MISTLETOE MARY, which will be out in time for the holidays in 2015.

I see lots of coffee in my future ...

No comments: