Friday, October 17, 2014

A Blogging Fool


Recently I started a new blog called The Half-Assed Vegan to chronicle my experiences in pursuit of a healthier lifestyle.  New topics will usually be posted on Friday or Saturday every week or so.

On the new blog, I plan on sharing food tips, information, recipes, missteps, and, hopefully, I can convince some noted vegan and vegetarian bloggers to drop by and chat.

Not to worry, I'll still be blogging on Babble 'n Blog about my writing and other topics that come to my addled mind. 

When I mentioned doing The Half-Assed Vegan Blog to some friends, most were very supportive. One made the following comment: "Like you don't have enough to do?"

Yeah. Yeah. Yeah. I know. 

In the next twelve months I have two novels and one novella due to two different publishers. But this is important to me and I think it will be useful to a lot of people like me who are sticking a toe into the plant-based eating pool.  Besides, it's only once in a while. I'll sandwich it in somewhere ... along as the sandwich is vegan.

You can find the new blog HERE.  Or just click on the link for it in the right hand column under my profile.  And please feel free to leave comments!

No comments: