Friday, April 12, 2013

Deadline At My Doorstep


I'm currently on a deadline. But what else is new?  Seems like I'm always on deadline for one thing or another, especially books. This time it's for the 4th Granny Apples novel. It has a working title of Ghost of a Gamble and is due to my new publisher, Berkley, in just a few short weeks.  The book is going well, although way behind for my taste and comfort.

After that, I'll be working on finishing up Murder Ball, the 9th Odelia Grey novel (Yes, 9th. Can you believe it!!) which is due later in the year to Midnight Ink. At the same time, I'll be working on Dummy of a Ghost, the 2nd Granny Apples novella for Berkley.

What can I say, it keeps me off the streets...

Today I blogged at Criminal Minds. I blog there every other Friday.  It's a cool blog I share with nine other authors. A different question is put up for discussion every week. Check it out.  I'm talking about Killing with Responsibility today.

Now it's back to Ghost of a Gamble, which will be released April 2014.   The clock is ticking and I can feel the scythe itching for my neck!


BTW, don't forget The Silent Ghost, the 1st Granny Apples novella, is currently for sale for e-readers and Secondhand Stiff, the 8th Odelia Grey mystery, is available for preorder. It will be out December 2013 in both print and e-book.

No comments: