Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Time Again for the LA Times Festival of Books!!


This coming Saturday and Sunday, April 21-22, the 2012 Los Angeles Times Festival of Books will be held at the USC campus in Los Angeles.

Yeeeeee Haaaaaa!

I love this annual event. It's a time when I can connect with many more readers than possible during the rest of the year. More importantly, the event celebrates every aspect of the written word for all ages and tastes.

I will be at the book festival both days this year, dividing my time between 4 mystery booths. My book signing schedule is as follows:

Saturday
12-2 - Sisters In Crime/LA booth
4-5 - Mysterious Galaxy booth

Sunday
10-12 - Sisters In Crime/LA booth
12-1 - Mystery Ink booth

The rest of the time I will be working at the booth run by the So Cal Chapter of Mystery Writers of America.  All of these booths are usually right next to each other or back-to-back with each other, so if you want to catch me and don't see me at one booth, check them all out. You can also ask for me at the So Cal MWA booth. They should know where I am or when I'll be back.

The weather in LA is supposed to be downright gorgeous this weekend, so round up the family and come on down to USC.

I'll be writing for you. Oops, I mean waiting for you!

No comments: