Monday, April 30, 2012

Serial Killers I'd Like To Meet

All this week at Criminal Minds we're discussing which serial killers we'd like to question. My first and only choice was Ted Bundy, a man terrorizing young women in the 70's, when I was a young coed myself.  Drop on by by today and all week to see which serial killers tickle the minds and imaginations of the bloggers at Criminal Minds.

On another note, yes, yes, yes, I know I've been remiss in keeping up this blog. But not to worry, you'll see more posts in the near future.

Right now I'm on a June 30th deadline to finish up my first Granny Apples novella and get it to my new publisher, Berkley. On its heels I will be delivering the 8th Odelia Grey novel to Midnight Ink. So it's not like I've been slacking off.

B and Raffi say "hey!"

1 comment:

gregkshipman said...

Sue Ann... I still read you where I can (find you)... still a devoted fan... Keep up the Godly... I mean goodly work... If you ever need a reference from a mildly sane individual my pen is at your dispersal... I mean disposal.

greg