Monday, November 14, 2011

Coming Out As A Writer

Yesterday GHOST IN THE POLKA DOT BIKINI topped the best seller chart for Kindle books, beating out John Grisham, Stephen King and the Steve Jobs biography. Oh, yes, it did!  And as I write this blog, it's still #1.  It's like a magical dream.

With all the excitement, it seems appropriate that today on Criminal Minds I'm discussing coming out as a writer to my family. Drop on by and leave a comment.

I also want to send a special shout out this morning to one of my devoted blog readers, Gregory Shipman, a gentleman who works in Alaska. Greg tells me he reads my blog while having his morning coffee.

THANKS, GREG!  Keep reading and leaving your wonderful comments!

1 comment:

gregkshipman said...

Awwww Shucks... what a morning... what a morning! Who cares 'bout snow past my toes... or cold made to mold. I got a shout-out from my fav-o-rite author!

You are numero uno, Sue Ann, and I knew it from the first book of yours I read. Keep on doing what you're doing 'cause I'm going to keep on doing what I'm doing... with or without coffee!