Sunday, July 03, 2011

Kibbles and Bits on the 4th of July Weekend!

Getting a lot done over this welcomed long weekend, including rest, fun stuff and time with friends.

Yesterday, after a 7:30 am hair appointment and several errands, I caught up with some favorite TV shows via On Demand.  There are so many great new shows on the USA network this summer.  Along with my return of the fun adventures of Annie Walker on Covert Affairs, USA released Suits and Necessary Roughness.  Suits was very good but I loved Necessary Roughness, a show about a therapist starting over after parting from her philandering husband.  Keep up the great work, USA!

I also watched the 2nd episode of this season's True Blood.  It was on On Demand ahead of time. Good grief! There's so much going on, I feel like my head's going to explode, though I could seriously do without the demon baby subplot.

Today, I'm over at Criminal Minds discussing how Emma Whitecastle became a ghost whisperer in my Ghost of Granny Apples books.

Now off to brunch with pal, Miles. We're hitting the famous Cantor's Deli over on Fairfax.  I haven't been there in ages.  Then it's back to the computer to work on my 2nd Holidays From Hell short story and work on edits for Gem of a Ghost, the 3rd book in the Granny Apples series.  There might even be some housework in the mix considering yesterday I sat on my butt watching TV, when I wasn't in a coma-style nap.  And who knows what Monday will bring?

There might not be no such thing as a free lunch, but for a limited time my publisher is giving away FREE Kindle downloads of The Curse of the Holy Pail, the 2nd book in the Odelia Grey mystery series.  And check out the reduced price on the e-book edition of Too Big To Miss, the 1st Odelia Grey book.

And don't forget, The Rabbit Died, the 1st story in my new Holidays from Hell short story series, is available for 99 cents over at Amazon.  Such a deal ... a freebie, a discount, and a 99 cent story! 

Don't have a Kindle?  You can download a FREE Kindle app for your smart phone, iPhone or computer.

No comments: