Saturday, May 14, 2011

What's With All The Questions

I've been kind of lazy about keeping up Babble 'n Blog.  It's not that I have nothing to say (I'm sure right now a lot of you are shaking your head thinking "Yeah, that'll be the day.") It's just that most of my thoughts these days are being posted on Facebook or tweeted into the universe.  I'll be better about blogging, I promise, realizing a  lot of my blog followers don't necessarily use Facebook or Twitter. 

For now though, I'm going to punt this blog posting over to Terri Bischoff, my editor at Midnight Ink.  Terri has started her own blog, Under Cover of Midnight, and has a feature called 5 Questions.  This week she fired off those question in my direction.

You can read the questions and my answers here, while I get ready to conduct a 4 hr workshop for Sisters In Crime/Los Angeles on how to find and approach agents. And feel free to ask your own questions or leave comments. I will be checking back to Terri's blog to read and respond.

No comments: