Monday, February 14, 2011

A Little Change In My Small But Valuable Life

Today I made a decision. As decisions go, it wasn't very important in the grand scheme of my life, but it was important with regard to time management.  For years I have been blogging over at Inkspot with a host of authors published by Midnight Ink. Today I decided to end that blog affiliation because of the demands on my time and the desire to do something different.

Recently, I signed on to blog at Criminal Minds.  It's a fun blog shared with 13 other authors with a little different format than Inkspot. Instead of once a month, I will be blogging at Criminal Minds about twice a month, responding to weekly posed questions.  It's called a virtual panel.  I think the change will be interesting and good for me.

I also intend to return to blogging more frequently here at Babble 'n Blog, which is my personal soap box.

Tuesday, February 15th, will be my final blog post at Inkspot.  I'll be talking about my small life and bravery, inspired by current events and the following thought-provoking line from the movie You've Got Mail:

“I live a small life. Well, valuable but small. And sometimes I wonder, do I do it because I like it or because I haven’t been brave?”

2 comments:

Diana said...

I loved your post on inkspot... as always it was thought-provoking and insightful. So glad you'll be posting more frequently on Babble N Blog!!!

LibraryJill said...

Just read your inkspot post. There are enough people writing thought-provoking and depressing books, articles, and essays. There are very few people who can make us laugh and fewer still who can make us laugh AND think. You do both and do it well. I am so grateful for writers like you, Sue Ann. Never think that what you write is not valuable and BIG.