Sunday, November 21, 2010

Giving You a Piece of My Criminal Mind

Andy Warhol - Self Portrait
Today I begin my tour of duty with the fine writers over at the Criminal Mind blog.  I will be blogging there every other Sunday, in addition to my monthly blogging at Inkspot (look for me there on Tuesday, Nov. 23rd) and occasional blog posts here.

I was very excited when Kelli Stanley invited me to join Criminal Minds, voted one of the top mystery blogs for 2010. I love the premise of this blog.  Every week they pose a question to the group and beginning on Monday, the bloggers for that week each give the topic their individual spin.  Once a month they have a Grand Master, a  top mystery writer who gets grilled by each blogger with questions. Stop by this entertaining and informative blog to say hello.  I think you'll be glad you did.

This week's question was if you could choose any artist, living or dead, to do your book covers, who would it be?  I conjured up Andy Warhol to help me out.

No comments: