Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Two Rare Friday Events and One Launch Party - Come Join In The Fun!

This weekend I have lots of fun planned for everyone.

Friday, September 17th, I will be taking off my paralegal hat for the entire day and slipping into my author togs for two lovely events.

The first event begins at 11:30 am. It's a luncheon sponsored by the Friends of the Huntington Beach Library.  The other is an evening event with the Signal Hill Library.

First up is the Friends of the Huntington Beach Library Luncheon which begins at 11:30 am, 711 Talbert Avenue, Huntington Beach, CA.  The cost is $18.  I'm not sure if walk-ins or late reservations are allowed, but if you are interested in attending, call 714-375-8429 for more information.

The Signal Hill Library event is from 7-9 pm and will be held at the Signal Hill Community Center, 1780 E. Hill Street, Signal Hill, CA.  For folks not familiar with Signal Hill, it's a small community next to Long Beach.

And last, but definitely not least, this Saturday, September 18th, 5:00 pm, is the LAUNCH PARTY FOR MURDER IN VEIN!  This should be a great time.

Count Duckula will be there, will you?
And remember, this is the first place that hard cover copies of MURDER IN VEIN will be available.

The festivities, which will include red velvet cake and champagne, start at 5:00 pm at the Mystery Book Store, 1036-C Broxton, Los Angeles, CA (Westwood/UCLA area).  Be one of the first 50 people to arrive and receive a vampire rubber duckie that will also put you in the drawing for another special prize.

Prior to 6 pm, the parking structure next to the book store offers 3 hrs of free parking - a real treat in parking-challenged Westwood.  The small lot across the street is a flat rate of $5 or $6.

1 comment:

Mark said...

Actually, I think the parking structure only offers two hours of free parking. I know I've come close to having to pay when I've stayed too long at signings, and I don't think I've ever stayed three hours.

Must get a duck.

See you Saturday.