Wednesday, August 04, 2010

It's Here! It's Really Here!

Yesterday I received a Fed Ex box from my publisher.  Inside were 4 copies of MURDER IN VEIN, the first book in my new Fang-In-Cheek mystery series.  I ran around the law firm showing everyone, nearly doing back flips in the process.  Abby, one of the attorneys, took a photo with her iPhone. The book will probably be in bookstores and available online for purchase in a few weeks.  It can be preordered now through Amazon or my publisher.  There is also a limited edition hard cover coming out, but I don't have all the details on that yet.

Today over at Inkspot I'm interviewing Terri Bischoff, the acquisitions editor at Midnight Ink, and the one responsible for championing  my vampire mystery series. She was with me every step of the way while the book was fast tracked from an idea to the page and now to print.

2 comments:

Shirley said...

Congrats - you and the book look fantastic! Just 5.5 weeks until the launch. YAY!

ladymarilyn said...

Done! To be delivered to my Kindle on Sept 1.
Congratulations! I can't wait - love, love, love your books.
m