Wednesday, July 07, 2010

86 Days and Counting...

Just in case you're wondering, I DID hit my deadline of July 6th for delivering the 6th Odelia Grey novel to my publisher. 6 on 6. Its working title is Murder In Drag. We'll see if that sticks.

I'm taking this week off from writing to clean up my desk, catch up on correspondence, update my website, do some reading, and just simply give the old noggin a well-deserved rest. Then I'm off to the races again with book #2 in my vampire mystery series. Its working title is The Blood That Binds.

The first book in my Fang-in-Cheek mystery series, Murder In Vein, will be out in just 8 weeks! Can you believe it? Seems like just yesterday it was a gleam of madness in my frazzled brain.

The launch party for Murder In Vein is scheduled for September 18th at 5:00 pm at the Mystery Book Store (1036-C Broxton, Los Angeles). I'd love to see you all there. It's gonna be fang-tastic!

Next deadline: October 1st - 86 days away. Piece 'o cake...

I'm celebrating a milestone over at Inkspot today. Come say hello and leave a comment.

No comments: