Saturday, February 13, 2010

Natural Born Liars - My Answers

Here are the answers to my Natural Born Liars Quiz. There were 2 true statements. Thanks for playing!

I won money on a TV game show. - Yes. $4,000 about 15 years ago on a show on a minor network.

My mother was a NYC Rockette. - I'm sure my mom is rolling in her grave laughing at this one. She, btw, LOVED the Rocketts.

One of my cats had a sex change. - Not a chance, though my male cat is rather fastidious.

I was once married to a man I met on a cruise ship. - Dallied with, yes, married, NO.

I threw up in front of Bob Barker. - No, but I met him years ago.

Jack Nicholson once tried to pick me up. - Yes. About 35 years ago, Nicholson tried to pick up me and two girlfriends as we were walking from a theatre in Hollywood to our car. He was hanging out of his car calling to us, "Hey, girls, want to go to a party?" We voted 2 against 1 not to accept his invitation. I was a nay vote. Ask me now, Jack.

I'm related to Michelle Obama. - Only in spirit.

I've been arrested twice. - Not even once, though I'm sure there have been reasons over the years.


3 comments:

Beth Groundwater said...

You and Jack, now that's quite an interesting combination. So, what did you do on the game show to win $4k??

Rosalee Deveraux said...

Lots of fun, Sue Ann! I should have guessed Jack Nicholson, given his rep.
And you'll see I gave you proper credit (?) for nominating ASK MAMA blog for the same creative ''writer'' award:
http://ask-mama.blogspot.com/
Cheers, Happy Valentine's Day.

Keith Raffel said...

I would think 35 years ago you were way too young for that kind of party.