Wednesday, December 16, 2009

What's Coming Out When

With the addition of my new vampire mystery series, my publisher had to do some shuffling of my book release dates. Since Murder in Vein is scheduled for release September 2010, several folks have asked when Granny Apples #2 is going to be released. After all, it was originally scheduled for September 2010.

So, by popular demand (and thank you all who asked), here is the new schedule for the release of my future books.

In 2010, two books will be released:

February 2010 - Corpse on the Cob, the 5th book in the Odelia Grey mystery series, will be released as originally scheduled. It can be pre-ordered now from Amazon or from Midnight Ink.

September 2010 - Murder in Vein, the 1st book in my new vampire series will be released. In a few months, it will also be available for pre-order.

In 2011, things will really change up. From what I understand, this will now be the release order of my books from Midnight Ink:

February - Ghost of Granny Apples books will be released

June - Odelia Grey books will be released

September - the vampire mystery books will be released.

Sorry for the confusion folks. As always, I will announce the release of each book through my e-mail newsletter - Hotflashes - as well as on Twitter and Facebook.

Hotflashes is e-mailed about 3-4 times a year. Anyone who would like to receive Hotflashes and is not already on the mailing list, should e-mail me at and put "add me" in the subject line. The next issue of Hotflashes will be going out in mid-January.

Those of you who are on the list but have changed your e-mail address in the last year, should also notify me of the change.

Thank you, everyone.

You keep reading. I'll keep writing. Deal?

1 comment:

Mark said...

As one of the loudest voices asking for what will be released when, thanks for the update.