Friday, September 04, 2009

Chatting With Moi

Next Saturday, September 12th, at 2pm, I will be interviewed by the lovely Hannah Dennison in front of a live audience.

The event is called "In Conversation With Sue Ann Jaffarian" and is sponsored by The Friends of the Costa Mesa Libraries. Hannah, a journalist as well as a wonderful author, promises a no-holds bag of questions, so anything can happen.

Come on out and meet Hannah and me up close and personal. And bring your own burning questions. This is your shot to ask me anything and everything!

The event will be held at the Balearic Community Center, 1975 Balearic Drive, Costa Mesa, CA. Admission is free, but they would love you to RSVP by e-mailing Bob at:

1 comment:

Alan Orloff said...

Sounds like fun. Too bad I'll have to miss it.

I guess I'll just find it on YouTube.