Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Granny is Alive!

Just got word that Ghost a la Mode, the first book in my new Ghost of Granny Apples series, is already in stock at Amazon. That means it should be coming to a book store near you shortly. If you don't see it, ask for it!

In a few weeks, I'll be hitting the trail every weekend for book events and signings. Lots of fun things planned, so check the calendar on my website to see where I'll be. The calendar is a work in progress and is updated frequently, so check it often.

Come on out to an event and say hello. I don't bite, unless you ask nicely.

Meanwhile, I'm just 3 weeks away from finishing Hot 'n Haunting, the 2nd offering in the Ghost of Granny Apples series.

1 comment:

Stacia said...

I CANNOT WAIT TO READ IT!! Although I have dozens of books (okay, hundreds), Granny will move to the top of my pile.

CONGRATS!!

XOXOXOXOX
Stacia