Friday, May 08, 2009

Never Say Never

Whenever you say you will NEVER do something, those words always come back to bite you on your ass. Trust me. They do.

In the past two weeks I have said on at least 2 other blogs that it was my intention of NEVER signing up for Twitter. In fact, my exact words on the blog The Kill Zone were: "I intend to leave this earth as I entered it – Twitter-free."

Ouch, there goes another chunk of my ass.

Yes, folks, contrary to my words, I am now officially on Twitter. And it's all the fault of a man named Brad Wyman. You see, Brad is the producer who is about to option Too Big To Miss. I LOVE Brad. There is little I would not do for Brad. He is optioning my book - ergo he is my hero. When I met Brad on Wednesday for coffee, he told me I MUST get on Twitter ASAP. So, after a few days of grumbling, whining, and stomping my foot, I made the leap into the Twitter universe.

Truth is, I didn't need all my ass anyway.


Alan Orloff said...

And on my blog you said,

"Twitter is for twits."

Not that I'm disagreeing.

Alan Orloff said...

And thanks for following me.

Sue Ann Jaffarian said...

I just KNEW you'd bring that comment from your blog up. We shall forge ahead in Twitter-land together.

A.H. Ream said...

I have only one thing to say:


sparkly_jules said...

I hate twitter. I'm fairly sure it's a generational thing. People who didn't grow up with cell phones (over 30, ahem), don't feel the need to be connected, instantly, anytime or anywhere, to everyone they know. WE are comfortable being alone with our thoughts.

Yeah, I signed up for twitter, but I don't use it.