Wednesday, April 15, 2009

FINISHED!

I bet you think I'm referring to my taxes, huh? Nope, not this year. My taxes were done in March. Yes, I was actually early for a change.

This morning I finished the edits on Corpse on the Cob, the 5th book in my Odelia Grey series. These are the edits after my publisher has seen the manuscript. These are the final edits until I see the proofs sometime in the fall before it goes to print. Finished. The End.

Next!

I have 108 days until my next manuscript, book 2 in my Ghost of Granny Apples series, is due to my publisher. I have several good chapters completed already and am anxious to move forward.

On another note, I have 52 days until the Mud Run. Believe me, this deadline, above all others, scares the poop out of me.

3 comments:

Alan Orloff said...

Congrats, Sue Ann.

Nothing much better than writing, "The End," unless it's signing your name as you endorse your check.

A.H. Ream said...

Victory lap! (And I mean it. You're in training.)

Kate Thornton said...

Congrats! More to read! Yay Odelia!