Friday, January 30, 2009

Spreading Myself Thin

I just joined Facebook. Ages ago, Keith Raffel invited me and I turned it down saying I had enough online groups on my plate. Since then, other friends have invited me and I said thanks, but no thanks. Then yesterday, my production editor at Midnight Ink, Becky Zins, told me I should join. Okay, already, I'll join!

So now I have 19 friends and counting. I even found my 2 nephews and niece on the site. Problem is, I spent 2 hours this morning on Facebook. I didn't even do my morning walk because of it.

Sigh ... this could get ugly. Especially next week when I get back to my hardcore writing schedule.

So, if you want to be my friend on Facebook, great, just please have patience if I don't respond to your comments and notes quickly.

Oh yeah, I also joined LinkedIn this week. Another one that Keith and many of my legal colleagues invited me to join, but I just got around to it. I've even had my first recommendation! Woooooo Hooooooooo

No comments: