Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Crunch Time!

Today is January 6th - a notable day for two reasons. 1) It's Armenian Christmas (Merry Christmas, again, everyone!) and 2) exactly five months from today is the Camp Pendleton Mud Run.

That's right THE Mud Run. Remember way back in May 2008 when I announced that I was going to do the Mud Run? Well, do you? Bet you thought I'd forgotten. Or maybe that I had chickened out and was hoping no one would notice. Not a chance!

I officially registered on December 31st, almost as soon as registration opened and just before the year turned over. There are about 10 of us doing it from the law firm, as well as other folks I know. It should be a huge blast, providing I survive it.

I'm training hardcore now. Working out about 1-2 hrs a day to get fit for the event.

5 months or 151 days. It's crunch time, folks!

And I thought my book deadlines were tough ...

No comments: