Monday, November 03, 2008

Mama Does New York

Fellow Midnight Ink author and all-round great gal, Deborah Sharp, can be seen on NBC's Today Show on Tuesday, November 4th. I understand she'll be on sometime between 9:30 and 10:00 a.m. If you're not stuck in voting lines, check her out. She'll be gabbing about her very funny book, Mama Does Time. Should be a real treat!

Also, today is November 3rd, the deadline for my bet with my manager, Diana James. As you may recall, Diana bet me I couldn't get the first 100 pages of Corpse on the Cob to my editor by today. Well, I just sent off 109 pages to Midnight Ink. It would have been more, but I've been up and down since Friday with a nasty stomach bug and headaches.

Next stop, the finish line with the finished manuscript. Just 59 days! Yikes!

And don't forget to vote tomorrow! I'll be at the polls when they open at 7 a.m. See you there!

1 comment:

Deborah Sharp said...

Sue Ann ... I'm constantly amazed at your talent, your boundless energy, and your generous nature. Finishing your first 100 pages -- 109, actually -- AND finding the time to tout my Today show spot? You're incredible!