Saturday, September 13, 2008

Road Trip!

Tomorrow morning, bright and early, I leave for my first out-of-town book event in quite awhile. I'm heading to Northern California to speak at two events and to visit friends. It's quick trip. More business than pleasure, but it should be fun to get away for a bit.

My first gig is Monday when I'll be speaking at Women in County Government; 12:00, 400 County Center, Hall of Justice, Redwood City, California 94063.

On Tuesday evening, I'm speaking at the San Mateo County Legal Secretaries Association Hospitality Dinner; 6:00, Dominic's at Poplar Creek Restaurant, 1700 Coyote Point Drive, San Mateo, CA94401.

See you all back home on Wednesday!

1 comment:

sparkly_jules said...

Hey, I was standing on the side of the freeway, waving, as you drove by. Did you see me?


Hope it was fun!