Friday, September 26, 2008

It's WEHO Time Again!

This Sunday, September 28th, West Hollywood will once again host the West Hollywood Book Fair. This event is in its seventh year and is always a lot of fun. The hours are 10 a.m. until 6 p.m. and the location is the West Hollywood Park on San Vicente Blvd.

Unlike the monster Los Angeles Times Book Festival, author panels at WEHO do not require tickets and are easy to attend. There is also plenty of FREE parking.

I'll be at the Sisters In Crime/Los Angeles booth signing books from 12-1 and floating between the SinC/LA and MWA-So Cal booths for a bit after. Come on down! This is a fun way to spend a sunny Sunday.

Yesterday, I had a nice surprise at work. Two of the attorneys I've been assisting on a major project sent huge, beautiful floral arrangements to both me and the secretary working with us. Isn't that sweet?! Hmmm, Mike Steele never sends flowers to Odelia Grey. I might have to remedy that in a future book.

No comments: