Friday, August 08, 2008

On Your Mark, Get Set, Go!

Two big launches this week and one near launch.

For all you blog enthusiasts, a new fun blog featuring mystery and thriller authors was launched this week. Check out Kill Zone, featuring Michelle Gagnon, John Gilstrap, Clare Langley-Hawthorne, John Ramsey Miller, my pal Kathryn Lilley, and fellow Midnight Ink author Joe Moore. Hop on over and say hello and wish them a successful blog.

And welcome into our lives Beijing 2008! I love watching the Olympics, but will need to monitor how much viewing I do until my new manuscript is safely in the hands of my publisher.

Speaking of new manuscripts, just over a week before The Ghost of Granny Apples is off and running. Guess what I'll be doing this weekend? I'm onto the final edits now and it's going very well. So well, I'm sure I've forgotten something, like maybe a few key chapters. (Just kidding!).

1 comment:

Kathryn Lilley said...

Thank you so much for welcoming the Killers over at the Kill Zone, Sue Ann! We're very excited by the warm greetings we've gotten from the thriller and mystery community. And big congrats for The Ghost of Granny Apples!! I can't wait to read it! Best, Kathryn