Friday, June 06, 2008

With Friends Like These ...

Two of my Midnight Ink colleagues and friends were recently honored with nominations and awards.

First, Tim Maleeny won a bronze IPPY for his Stealing the Dragon. And don't miss the second book in his Cape Weathers series, Beating the Babushka. I loved both books.

Next, Felicia Donovan was just nominated for a Barry Award for The Black Widow Agency. The second book in Felicia's series, Spun Tales, has just been released. It's on my TBR list.

And while I didn't win any awards or get nominated for one, Reader Views just released a fabulous review of Thugs and Kisses.

And, by the way, I haven't forgotten about my looming deadline for The Ghost of Granny Apples. I'm working as fast as my fingers and brain can fly. It's due to Midnight Ink in just 70 days!

1 comment:

Marin said...

Thanks for the heads up! I just got Stealing the Dragon today, and I can't put it down! (It happens when I pick up an Odelia Grey book as well... ;) )

I enjoy the blog, and I'm looking forward to future good stuff!