Thursday, June 19, 2008

Keeping Fingers and Toes Crossed!

Yesterday afternoon I received a very pleasant surprise by e-mail. An agent from a major production company and agency here in Los Angeles queried me about the dramatic rights to my Odelia Grey series!

I'd met this agent before, about a year and a half ago, at the Los Angeles Times Festival of Books. At that time, my novel Too Big To Miss did have an option on it. But as with many options, it went by the wayside during the recent writers strike. Now it looks like there is interest again. Yea!

I've turned this over to my energetic agent and will keep you posted.

Meanwhile, sales are still brisk on all of my Odelia Grey books. Thank you, everyone! And The Ghost of Granny Apples is coming along nicely. Only 57 days until Granny is due to my publisher. Mush!

1 comment:

Aimless Writer said...

Sending positive vibes your way!
Awesome news. Keep us posted.