Monday, March 03, 2008

Panelling with Pals Naomi and Aileen

Had a busy Saturday this past weekend. Was on a panel on publishing at the Yorba Linda Library with Naomi Hirahara and Aileen Baron, both of whom I've known for several years. It was an interesting panel because all three of us have come to the mystery genre from very different avenues and are with three equally different publishers. The conversation and audience participation was quite lively.

After the event, Kate Thornton, Aileen and I gathered at Mimi's for dinner and fun conversation.

Weigh in day today. I lost another 2 lbs for a total loss so far of 19 lbs. I'm happy but a little disappointed that I didn't hit the big 2-0 this week. Next week perhaps.

2 comments:

Keith Raffel said...

You look mahvelous!

Sue Ann Jaffarian said...

Thanks, Darlink!