Sunday, February 24, 2008

Buy It For the Articles

My pal Christa Faust is in the current issue of Penthouse Magazine. No, she doesn't have a staple through her tummy, though I truly think she'd enjoy that. Christa was interviewed by the magazine about her new novel, Money Shot. Look closely and you'll even see Christa's name on the cover!

I'm currently reading Money Shot and it's a great gritty adventure!

On other fronts, I spent 4 hours on Saturday doing drive-bys. Not the shooting kind, but the signing books kind. Using my portable GPS, I navigated my way south along the 405 and hit every single Barnes and Noble and Borders from my house to Torrance. All but one store had my books and the one store that didn't had just sold out. Yea!

Weigh in today - I've lost another 2 lbs for a total of 17!


Keith Raffel said...

I'm still trying to think of something appropriate to say, but I don't have a lot of hope.

Sue Ann Jaffarian said...

Appropriate about what? Penthouse, my drive-bys or my weight loss?

How to Buy Articles said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.