Friday, January 11, 2008

Get It While It's Hot!

In my hands right now ... right this very minute ... hot off the press ... is a copy of the newly released Thugs and Kisses! Yea!

Thugs and Kisses is the 3rd book in the Odelia Grey mystery series and has already received some pretty nice reviews and comments.

California-based paralegal Odelia Grey is delightfully large and in charge in Jaffarian's third entertaining romp ... The double whammy of an ending will leave fans eager for the next installment. -- Publishers Weekly

Snappy dialogue. -- Kirkus

I wish I’d had Odelia Grey as my paralegal when I was on The Practice. Gutsy, smart, and loveable, she is the perfect take-no-prisoners heroine for today’s woman. -- Camryn Manheim, Award-winning actress

Thugs and Kisses should be arriving in your favorite online and brick and motar books store any day now!

3 comments:

Felicia Donovan said...

Woo-Hoo!!!! Is it a boy or a girl?

You must be so happy. Glasses raised to celebrate another winner. You made a lot of readers very happy today.

Kate Thornton said...

Yippee! I can't wait to buy it!

Moe said...

Oh, the cover is so cute!