Thursday, December 13, 2007

Don't Delay! Contest Deadline Coming Up!

The December 31st contest deadline is approaching for "How Well Did You Follow the Trail to the Pail."

If you have not entered, you still have time. Entries are being accepted until midnight (pacific time) on December 31st. When 2008 arrives in Los Angeles, the contest will close!

Prizes include a signed copy of Thugs and Kisses, the 3rd Odelia Grey book, along with other goodies. There will be 1st, 2nd and 3rd prizes awarded.

For details, go to the Contests page on my website.

As for the other deadline ... only 18 days left to go for me to complete Epitaph Envy! And in spite of the crazy day job, Christmas, and my own inertia, I'm still on schedule.

1 comment:

A.H. Ream said...

Honey, 55 looks FABULOUS on you. Better than a bias cut skirt and red lipstick!I'm jealous.