Friday, November 23, 2007

Calling All E-Mail Addresses

I am about to release my first ever e-mail newsletter through Vertical Response and would like to include everyone interested in news about the Odelia Grey series and upcoming Ghost of Granny Apple series. The first issue will be going out in about 1-2 weeks, in time for the holidays.

If you would like to be on my e-mail newsletter list, please drop me a note with your e-mail address. DO NOT POST IT HERE, PLEASE.

Your e-mail will not be seen by others and you will not be spammed because of my newsletter. The newsletter will be sent to you directly by Vertical Response.

To be included, send your name and e-mail address to

Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving!


janine said...

Thanks so much for the mention!!

Janine Popick

Sue Ann Jaffarian said...

You're most welcome, Janine!