Thursday, October 18, 2007

Our First Newsletter

Yesterday, I posted that Tim Maleeny and I were sending out 5,000 newsletters and some folks wrote and asked if they were getting one. If we already know who you are, probably not. We are sending these out to 5,000 potential new readers, aka strangers who we hope will not be strangers for long.

So, I'm posting the newsletter here. If you click on the page you want to read, it should open to full size. Enjoy!

By the way, the newsletter was designed by my manager, Diana James, who does PR for several authors.


Jeff Sherratt said...

Sue Ann,

What a terrific newsletter; the content and graphics are superb. Congratulations to Diana as well!

Of course, I've read all your books, can't wait for your new one, and now I'll be adding Tim's to my list.

Jeff Sherratt

Theresa de Valence said...

Interesting newsletter! And I enjoyed your story in the Christmas anthology (which I finished last night).

Sue Ann Jaffarian said...

Thank you, Jeff and Theresa!