Thursday, August 02, 2007

Snakes Fetches the Scribe for Christa

My friend Christa Faust just won a Scribe Award, given for excellence in media tie-in writing, for her novelization of Snakes on a Plane. Big Congrats, Christa.

While visiting Christa's Blog this morning, I noticed something fun. Christa's next novel, Money Shot, is due to be released from Hard Case in February 2008. My next novel, Thugs and Kisses, is scheduled for release from Midnight Ink also in February 2008. Both feature naked women on the cover.

I consider myself in the best of company.


Kate Thornton said...

Lol! I like yours better, Sue Ann! But Christa is one dynamo of a lady!

Miles said...

OK, now my curiosity is aroused. What I want to know is what do the back covers look like?

Christa Faust said...

I'd especially like to see the "back" of Sue Ann's cover!

Felicia Donovan said...

Sue Ann:

What I find even more interesting is what's covering the naked ladies - a huge box of chocolates and a $100 bill. Doesn't get much better than that!