Thursday, August 30, 2007

My Bags Are Packed (Well, Almost)

Tomorrow night, along with my assortment of 3 oz liquids and gels in a baggie, I hit the friendly (?) skies once more. This time it's to New England for a combo vacation/book tour/research/family wedding trip. Looking at my schedule, I'm tired already, but it should be fun.

On the agenda is: Mike's Maze, various breakfasts, lunches and dinners with friends, family, readers and other writers, 5 scheduled book signings and various unscheduled drive-bys to book stores. Here are a few of the dates and places I'll be. If you're in the area, please stop by and say hi.

September 1st - 4-6 pm - Barnes and Noble, 1741 S Willow St., Manchester NH 03103

September 3rd - 11 a.m or so through the early afternoon - Mike's Maze. No, it's not a book signing. I'll be researching the corn maze for a future Odelia Grey novel, but come on by and have some fun!

September 4th - 2:30-3:30 pm- Borders, 285 Plainfield Road, #2, West Lebanon, NH

September 6th - 7-9 pm - Barnes and Noble, The Shoppes at Blackstone Valley, 70 Worcester Providence Turnpike #5Millbury, MA 01527

September 7th - 5-7 pm - Barnes and Noble, 270 Hartford Ave., Bellingham MA 02019

September 8th - 1-3 pm - Barnes and Noble, 541-D Lincoln St., Worcester MA 01605

During most of this time I'll be Internet deprived (Yikes!), but I promise a full report as soon as I can.

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

Can't wait to see you!

Lindsay said...

Oh - and by the way. TAG - YOU'RE IT!
(check out my cooking blog for details http://cookininthesticks.blogspot.com/)

Keith Raffel said...

Blogging from the road is allowed!