Saturday, July 14, 2007

Hodge Podge

I just received a draft cover for Thugs and Kisses, the third book in my Odelia Grey mystery series. It rocks! As soon as my publisher finalizes it, I’ll post it on my blog and website.

Just so you know I haven't been twiddling my thumbs -- in addition to writing the Odelia Grey mystery series, I’ve been working on a few other projects.

I contributed a chapter entitled No One Wants to Read This Crap to the soon-to-be-released How I Got Published: Famous Authors Tell You In Their Own Words. This book is available now for pre-order on Amazon.

Also, I just completed a short story that is scheduled to be included in a still untitled holiday anthology this year. The short story is called Ho Ho Homicide and features Odelia Grey. The cool thing is all profits from this anthology will be donated to Toys for Tots. Stay tuned for more information on this.

And finally, I have submitted a proposal to my publisher for a new series. I should find out in the next week or so if they are interested in buying it. I'll keep you updated.

No comments: