Tuesday, May 22, 2007

A Tuesday This 'n That

Too Big To Miss recently took a bronze IPPY in the Independent Publishers Awards. Complete list of the nominees and winners.

"A rose by any other name would smell as sweet." Shakespeare's Romeo and Juliet, 1594. Which leads to my announcement that Midnight Ink and I have decided to change the name of the third Odelia Grey novel from Mother Mayhem to Thugs & Kisses. This new title came to me over the weekend and I was pleased when I e-mailed Midnight about it that they loved it too, and it wasn't too late to make the change. Thugs & Kisses will be out February 2008.

There is a great new review of The Curse of the Holy Pail on Feminist Review. Check it out.

And it's official, Midnight Ink has purchased three more Odelia Grey novels. Books 4, 5 and 6 are scheduled for release February 2009, 2010 and 2011, respectively. I just have to get busy and write, write, write!

No comments: