Thursday, March 08, 2007

From the E-Mail Bag

This morning I received a charming note from a reader in Massachusetts:

Dear Ms. Jaffarian, OK we have a problem, either I need to read slower or you need to write faster. Odelia is the latest addition to my most admired list. Fabulous! I am enclosing a copy of one of my paintings, a self potrait, a true celebration of me. I hope it will make you smile for at least 1/10 of the time your books are making me smile. I encourage all the people in my life to celebrate themselves no matter what others think!Megawatt thank yous!

Cynthia {goddess of the full moon} Rielley

I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE Cynthia's painting. It's so full of love and life and celebration.

I'll make you a deal, Cynthia. I'll keep writing, if you keep painting!

1 comment:

Diana said...

Cynthia - it is so reassuring to see women inspired! Keep sharing your work, keep painting!
God bless,
Diana