Monday, February 19, 2007

More Nominations - This time mine!

Another 3-day weekend and another weekend spent catching up on daily chores that went by the wayside because of writing and book promotion. On top of that, this week a nasty head cold hit me, knocking me down and out for most of Saturday and Sunday, leaving most of today for said catch-up chores, including the buying of 4 much needed new tires.

I returned home from the tire buying expedition, poorer but safer, to an e-mail from my publicist at Midnight Ink announcing that my book, Too Big To Miss, was a semi-finalist for the 2006 Literary Award from Readers Views in the mystery category.

Making this nomination even sweeter was the fact that my dear friend Darrell James was also nominated for his book, Body Count: A Killer Collection, and fellow Midnight Inker, Candy Calvert was nominated for her novel, Dressed to Keel.

Entire list of semi-finalists.

1 comment:

Diana said...

Congratulations to all three of you! Great Job!
Diana