Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Home Sweet Home


No matter where I travel to, it's always good to return home. Arrived back late last night and spent almost two hours digging through piled up e-mails and assuring the cats I was home to stay... at least for a month. This was the first trip I've taken in years where I didn't check my e-mail once! It was quite liberating. The AlphaSmart performed like a champ and I got lots of writing done. Will report more on my journey south tomorrow.

Meanwhile, back at the law firm ... it's cloudy and chilly here in LA with a smattering of rain, but we were rewarded with not one but two rainbows this afternoon. The photo above was taken with my cell phone from my very own office window.


2 comments:

JeanC said...

And no matter how short or long the trip is, it is always nice to be home :D I feel that way after a day of shopping down in Lewiston and it is only 35 miles away hehehehehehe

Sue Ann Jaffarian said...

You are right, Jean. Even after a day out running errands the old homestead looks good. :)

Home is where the kitties are.