Monday, January 01, 2007

This Fat Lady Has Sung

About 15 minutes ago I hit the send button, delivering Mother Mayhem, the 3rd book in the Odelia Grey mystery series, to my editor at Midnight Ink. I can’t tell you how good it feels to not only be done with this book, but to feel that it’s well done.

Now to pick up the pieces of my daily life, clean the house, play more with the cats, catch up on laundry and correspondence, and every thing else that has been put on hold for the past few months.

I’m taking this week off from writing to play catch up. I will simply be Sue Ann Jaffarian, paralegal; a woman with just a day job and evenings free to read and watch TV. I like to think of it as cleansing my palate. I might even take two weeks to do this.

Next on my writing agenda: to rework God’s Apology, my non-mystery novel, and to start on Fifty Can Be Fatal, the 4th book in the Odelia Grey series.

2 comments:

Keith Raffel said...

Bravo, congrats, mazel tov, Happy New Year!

Kate Thornton said...

Yippee!!!!!